February 7, 2012

Reunion Dinner 010212

The last CNY reunion dinner in Kampar with friends who have come along with me since foundation studies which is 4 years ago. Very soon, we all are going to graduate. So, next year we can have our reunion dinner at other place! We must keep this tradition of having reunion dinner every year okay? Not necessary must be during CNY lah... for as long as we can gather at least once a year. C:

Group photo

Girls *peace*

I like this picture! 

Fly & Cockroach joined us too! HAPPY-nya!

DailyBits:

only wear not more than one month =( the other one dried out because I think I forgot to put the saline water =.=

books that I purchased using the book voucher. *highlight* the first book from the bottom. SERIOUSLY? 


I didn't know it is Tuesday already. I've been slacking all the time. Feeling that life is a mess. I must learn to pull everything back again and start to join back all the pieces that I've created :/

No comments: