February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Valentines Day!
a black heart.
Wishing everybody has a great day!


***


Last Saturday, my secondary school's friends from Ipoh came Kampar to find Ying and I. We all had a small tour to Tesco and had lunch together. It was just a short gathering and we chat and laughed at the past. Haha. They came yesterday too as it was Ying's birthday. Thanks for the treat! =)
Below are some pictures taken last Saturday. Regret for not bringing camera yesterday night because "you thought I bring, I thought you bring" and in the end nobody bring T^T






***


I'm missing home. I dreamt of my dogs. In my dream, I found them. They are back to home. I thought they are here. I woke up.


***


Pictures that caught my eye:

this pug so cute. looks so much like xiaocou and xiaocou is much more cuter! hehe

look at the eyes. can die.

Damon! the guy on the left. so hot!

very nice. amazed.


No comments: