February 18, 2012

It's Saturday!

big head picture of us
Alright, alright... I said ALRIGHT for another weekend in Kampar. Is really alright. The clock now shows 14:58 while I'm typing this. A big WARNING to me: finish off Chapter 3 & Chapter 4 of thesis and Protein revision. Hopefully I am able to settle everything fast and go home. I miss home for the freedom that I can have over there.

Finally we have booked the flight tickets successfully! I seriously can't wait for this graduation trip to Phuket. It is almost a complete trip with everyone in the gang going except MICA LIEW. Aiks...
Also, going to Bali with cousin, brother, aunt and grandparent! *HIGH HIGH*
Better no clashing in the time to come, I beg, I warn!

Before ending this post I would like to say have a nice weekend whenever and wherever you are.

That stare was OMG!

No comments: