July 24, 2011

Over the weekend ♥

The weekends and basically my one week holiday has passed "just like that". Time, time, time, I never want you to fly so fast. Slow down your speed pleaseeee~ =3 Had a nice time with my family and dogs =) but not with my notes. =p

I have been accompanying my mum for breakfast, follow my dad around as well as bringing my dogs for a stroll and bath them.

I am in love with my GF. Can snap really beautiful pictures.. the colour all that. One really bad thing is I don't have the zoom lens. So, I can't zoom >.< But there is digital zoom. Where I need to set it prior snapping picture on the other end.

The dogs, trees and foods have become my model. =.=

PangPang here. He is really really naughty. So big already and he is so timid!


蒲公英  ♥






XiaoCou

I love this picture. He is so cute.=)






Here comes PangPang again~




Yesterday morning, went to try out a newly opened DimSum restaurant around my house area. The food taste so-so only. Not much of choices.




I like the fried carrot cake.

My favourite har gao  ♥

Then at night, mummy thought of having a break and thus, we, two women...erhmmm... is one woman and one girl... We went searching for some nice ambience Cafe to dine in =)
Firstly, we went to:




Too bad we went there before 10pm because after 10pm, got band singing. I want live-band singing!
This cafe is more suitable to those who drinks.






Black Pepper chicken chop.


So, seeing not much people there plus the foods in the menu is not that appealing, we two shared this. To no surprise, taste no-good. Only the fries and the salad is nice. The chicken got chicken smell =.=

After that, we decided to go searching for other place. We choose this place at random. Is real random. We don't know what foods they serve and we just walk in. This cafe is newly opened and there's people in there. So, just give it a try =)


72 made me think of SunWuKong!!!


Menu good, service not bad =)


Mum, talking to my brother. She misses him.


Charcoal bread with butter.



Mum's Codon Bleu. Yummy ♥


My pasta. Forgot the name. Maybe because I am feeling full so...


That's all for the mother-daughter night. How I wish I ...



So, back to my home, all the grasses on the lawn are getting higher and higher. If QiangQiang were here, the grasses wouldn't grow so fast because he always played there. I really miss him a lot. =(





Wondering how are you doing there. Is good, right? I suppose. 



Had nightmare again. Never know it would hurts so much. 








No comments: