February 22, 2012

I want to talk

very tired eyes T^T
 Just feel like talking that's why I am blogging now. LOL. Because I'm very happy today. BigBang's BLUE is released. Of course not just that. Is because my parent came to find me. Had a great time. Will up date on that after... some day. So before back to study ( or sleep), I just feel like talking. I am stressed. Really. I can feel the gastric in my acid boiling when I feel stressed. Haha. Really hate it when all the works pile up. But I know, is all my fault. Haha.

Nowadays, whenever I see there's a dog, i will imagine them as my dogs. =( Today passed through pet's clinic, I think of them. :'(

So, enough of emo, sad, stress or whatever. Today I thought of one way to help me overcome all this feeling which is to focus on whatever that is important now. I shall do what I can do now and also what I should do.  It doesn't help by thinking of things that you can't do at that moment. Somehow, it depends... =)

I've no idea what I'm typing and I'm pretty sure there's some spelling error and a lot of grammar error. =.=

my bedsheet: L <3 VE and Jason's calculator. haha.

the ceiling of my room. full of spider web and is dirty =s

So, Good Night!
Good Luck for Instrumentation Test 1. God bless!

No comments: