January 15, 2012

130112


Yo! Did I mention before that my FYP benchwork has come to an end? LOL. It is not a good news actually imagine that... sigh... cut off the bad part. So currently I'm on a 5 days holiday (not even a week)! Luckily CNY is only a week away! Hahaha. 

Speaking of CNY, I haven't bought enough of cloths yet! =( 
On Friday that day I went out with ShareHarn. We two went to sing K at The Gardens. I sang until ALMOST no voice already. Imagine 2 people sang for 4 hours ++! 

She insisted on capturing an image of the yellow wrist band that we wore for the tea buffet. =.=
It has been about 2 months since we last met. 


We took a few photos only =( 
Happy Holiday! =)
DailyBits : *now i am going to upload all those random pictures which I simply snap one which somehow is meaningless to others but slightly meaningful to me under the category of DailyBits. LOL. DailyBits literally means every little thing in every single day which I would like to keep a track on it. =)

Some recent hobby =.=



 TheEND





No comments: