January 27, 2012

CNY 2012

It's the 5th day of CNY already. Mine has ended yesterday =.= My life is so boring as you can see. =(
On the 2nd day of CNY, grandpa cooked 红酒面线. Super love this! I had been having this since I was a kid. Totally in love with it. Only grandparent cooked it nice others like my mum... not nice. haha. Haven't had it for a while. Finally. =)

This is the main ingredient. Fermented red wine. My grandma used to made it but not anymore.  
The 'mian xian'
In the progress of cooking
because I prefer a dryer version, grandpa cooked it one in soup and the other one like this. Nice eh! In the end all prefer this dryer version. hehe.

Steamboat at night.

 The next day, we went Tanjung Sepat and Sepang Gold Coast.



Rainbow Kite



with lenglui! 
 The next next day, went Putrajaya to run some errand.

Popo so cute lah~ <3



 DailyBits:



Favourite!








Random:
For once I thought that I have cockroach in me because right after I've done making chocolate cake and I flushed it, the cockroach appeared. It is not a small one but a big one. DID I ate it accidentally or did it enter my mouth while I was sleeping. yucks. puke.

No comments: