December 19, 2011

If I am not here.


If today is the last day of my life, I'd like to say, "I love you, dad and mum. Thanks for everything." This sentence which is also a message, is applied eternally. I always thought, how had it be if suddenly one day I vanished and I did not say these to them. Well, at least now, I have a blog, so if one day if I happen to be vanished, this is what I want them to know. =) All I hope for is you all to live happily. Hehe =) <3 I would still want to be your daughter in my next life and also the next next next... infinity. 

19/12/11
With loves.

This is just a very very very random post. HAHA. Yesterday went to visit the kids again at Bagan Datoh. I had fun. Also, something happened between friends. I am helpless in being mediator. I'm not good in thing like this. All I can do is listen to you and try to be there for you whenever I can. I have a hard time dealing with relationship. I'm sucks at it. However, when come to relationships of all kind, I likes to come clear which is to be honest to one another. Honesty and be true is the way and key to solve problem. *for me* This is the key to avoid any further misunderstanding and conflicts or the history to be repeated again. I told you I hate human. HUMAN is as complicated as the most complicated thing in the world. 






No comments: