December 22, 2011

Bagan Datoh 181211

Do Re Mi~ with the kids.=)
Last Sunday, 5 of us went to visit them again. It was a really short trip as Pah has to work on Monday and I have to study for final exam. Once again, it was a last minute plan for me. I never thought of going back but I can't get away from the temptation. Hahaha. All the kids there are so excited when they know that we are going back. At no surprise, everytime we go back, the kids are already waiting for us. More and more of them came. Let me do a short intro to Bagan Datoh. It is basically a small village where most people there fish for living. Most of the house are made of wood and a few household there has boat at the back of their house.

A very warm and generous treat by the parent of a cute little girl.

'Pan Mee' with 'Si Ham Pancake'
This 'Si Ham Pancake' is really special. Never tried before. The one I've tried before is oyster. In addition, this pancake doesn't has egg in it. Is all flour +cockles. Superb! Is delicious. I felt so paiseh that they belanja us makan =.=

Lastly~

Me with the two cutest brothers!

Their manners are real good. They are very obedient and polite. You know what, the moment we reached or the moment they saw us, they kept on greet us. Keep on 'Jie Jie' & 'Go Go' Where to find kids like these nowadays? =) Plus, they are so cute la~!

***

Before that, Happy TangYuan day. Never get to eat cuz mummy never made. Actually, she did but for prayer purpose and I don't feel like eating. Hehe.
Today only I know got salty TangYuan. All the while I thought is sweet only. If I'm not mistaken, I actually heard over the radio that got people wrap 'siuyuk'=roasted pork? SERIOUSLY?
Also, there's so many types of sugar to go with like peanut + sugar. Hehe. My personal favourite would be Ginger soup! =D

No comments: