June 29, 2010

My stomach is very very very very very P.A.I.N!
Attended 9 hours of lecture and 2 hours of tutorial! CONGRATULATION
At the end of the day... I'M TIRED 
What did I learnt? I always asked myself at the end of each class.
The answer? Nothing! sad case=(
I always tried to pay attention during lecture but my mind fly away soon after that.

I'm always trying to search for myself.
I always get lost.
I'm trying too hard...maybe.
I'm suffocated...everywhere... and even in my own world.
Maybe the problem lies within me.
Yes. 100% lies in me.
There's no wrong in others.
Is so hard to be a perfect human being.
I bet nobody else can accept me. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

believe in urself! the only person tt u need to get approval from is urself! when u accepted yourself, you will find the answer you always searching for. - rui qi

sHuZhAo said...

these 2 sentences from you
thk you=)