June 16, 2010

hAHAHAHahaHah

I was taking an afternoon nap. Then I woke up, seeing through the window…It was daylight!!! I thought I was late for morning class>.< Is it a symptom that I’m having stress??? Hahahaha
And… back in the dream, I was SHOPPING with my mum and brothers you know~!!!
I was choosing a hair band and a sunny… sigh… those hair bands and sunny looks so attractive in my dream. I should have buy them in my dream! Arrrgh *I’m so regretting now*
Hahahaha
And I was dreaming about my family these few days. Wondering if I’m missing them too much.  
How come I can’t see my dogs in my dream?
I want to go home so so so badly but I can’t=( have to be helper and attend soft skill.
No father’s n Grandfather’s day celebration.



Today, today, today…
Something is going on=) Is getting nearer and nearer.


No comments: