June 18, 2010

0134

I Love kids and dogs! Love their natural expression- where there's no any constrain!!! 

小丑was like kena cekik*strangled* by the two monsters! pity my dear 小丑


and... i love my grandma's expression too=)
She always wears a lovely smile on her face...
I love you 
I'm so sad
They are coming to visit us tomorrow BUT I have to stay in Kampar
So so so so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrgh!!!!
and I can't celebrate father's day with with both of my grandparents and dad!!!
last but not least... I've got no "bak chang" to eat!


Well, all those were just a very 幸福‘s complain=)
 I don't care if I am able to celebrate father's day or not because everyday is a father's day.
Furthermore, the most importantly is they are living healthily and happily.
I don't care if I am able to eat "bak chang" or not because it will made me fat~!
hahaha





I really hope that I can do something to made her feel less miserable=)
Please uncle Hee
Look after her from the heaven okay?=)))
Goodnightssssss

No comments: