June 18, 2010

sAd

The only word that describes me best=(
My bro msg me to tell me that grandparent has reached home.
I want to see them so badly. and of course my doggies.
I want to yell out now.
Made me no mood to study also.


Thousands of ME in ME are unwillingly to spend my weekend in Kampar=(



Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I went for briefing+rehearsal for tomorrow's talent time...
and yesssssss! I'm so excited to watch their performances!!!!
Everybody sang so well =DDDD



p/s:I love to do experiments BUT I hate to do those stupid reports.


4 comments:

shaz said...

hey shu zhao! still remember me?? :P
lol i actually found u thro nuffnang! haha.. u visited my blog. :P

sHuZhAo said...

of cuz i do=)
yup!!! i read ur blog=) hahahaa
how r u doing?

shaz said...

yep i'm pretty fine.. how bout u? :D
studyin in utar rite now?

sHuZhAo said...

o ya.. i'm studyin in utar..takin biomedical science.. 2 yrs to go=))))
u r so different now~! but stil so pretty=)