June 20, 2010

Father's Day=)


Oh My God~! =D
I dunno how to express my feeling!!!
I sms my grandpa to wish him happy father's day.
Then within 10 seconds like that my grandpa called me.
Hahaha. He said "谢谢你的爱心" and "take care"=)
I was so shocked you know?!
Then I replied "okay... I LOVE YOU...erm...ByeBye" and hang up=p
Hey, I never seriously say I Love You to other people before okay?!
This is so embarrassing!!!
 I'll Never ever say I LOVE YOU again!

My grandpa really very dote on us... really appreciate it! 
wanna say thank you, thank you and thank you=)
i really love my grandpa
both of my grandfathers!!!
Both of them are like super super super GREAT you know.
I'm a lucky granddaughter with two great grandpa^^
thanks again and again..
and
not forgetting my two noble grandmothers=)
i really want to shout to the world that i love them so much and i'm such a lucky girl to have them in my life
thanks god for everything... i'm so grateful now=)
Appreciate so much<3
Hope that i'm not the only one who can enjoy this kind of blessing


Now... there's still my father...
I still haven't wish my dad yet...
Well, you see, I'm so man and cool in front of my dad
and we seldom talk on the phone
how am I going to wish him???
hahahahaha... he must be waiting for my wishes! *i guess* lol

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 1st lar..................=p



Today, my friends and I attended soft skill-interview-
That lecturer was like 2.0m tall!!!!!!!!
I have to raise my head all the way up to look at him and talk to him!
I did learn something from this soft skill but I don't find it arousing and interesting=p

 Then, yesterday Share Harn and I went to be helper for talent time.
Free performance to see and free food to eat=p
and the following will be our "syok sendiri" pictures=P

Snap 1=p

Snap 2=p

Snap 3=p

Of course there are still many many SNAPS but UNFORTUNATELY only these few are presentable.
HAHAHAHAHAHA....


I'm happy today and I'm gonna sleep soundly and have a good dream!!!
Before this, 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY<3
to one of the greatest papa, Uncle Hee who is way up in the heaven=)))

and... GOOD NIGHT to Justin Bieber=p

No comments: