July 4, 2011

QiangQiang



QiangQiang,
I don't know where are you know. I hope that you have already found a good place and settle down. I miss you a lot. I know you can't bear to leave us. The way you go was too miserable. I know you have been suffering for quite a long time. Mummy told me you were crying T.T I am sorry I did not send you off. Seriously, I am willing to give up five years of my life to have you back. Take care always my beloved QiangQiang. I am not gonna cry anymore but to smile and believe that you will live better there. Don't miss us too much =)










I will always remember you, my good dog.
Thanks for spending part of your life with us.
Thanks for leaving such a wonderful memories to us.
Thanks again.
ILY =)))))))))
S.M.I.L.E



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I und ur feeling just like when my rabbit die...that time my rabbit was suffering too b4 she die, and I was there, looking at her crying, and then no more sound from her..And till now, I dunno what has happened on her...but I believe she has ended her life as a rabbit and go for a better life..so I feel happy for her and stop crying at night..

Papa said, he saw her spirit come back n noded to him as a sign of thank you and he never see her come back anymore..=)

AND myOne, u r really sooo photogenic!I like the pic u take too...


-xin-

sHuZhAo said...

Xin, thank you so much. i really hate that he passed away suffering like that. My mum said he was crying and unwilling to let go and close his eyes. Sigh... but no more sigh... as you said, he will end his life as a dog and go for a better life=)))) this makes me feel better=)

ahahaha... is all the effects of edit >.<

sHuZhAo said...

and it is always so hurt to lost a pet>.< my mum even said don't want to rear dog anymore =(