April 28, 2010

I Need Spices

Hello, Hi, 你好, apa khabar, konichiwa

Snap 1
DSC04007

Snap2
DSC04003

Snap 3
DSC03985


Today is Wednesday~!
I've no idea what to say about today.
My life is so bland! Help me to add some spices please *^^*

Tomorrow is Thursday-exactly one week staying at home.
HoooRayyyy for
I've wasted one week time.
Final exam next Monday~"I'm luvin it!"

After exam..hEhEhE
what to do? I dunnooooo...
i'm thinking of going back JB, and SIBU Island...!
nvr been to Sibu Island for such a long long time...
I miss my
father's father
, father's mother, mother's mother and mother's father
=(((

helpssss i need friendssssssss
Move there move here
no friends anymore=(
I don't mean that those who are my friends now are not my friend...
BUT
I mean that I still got friends but... I dun have that kind of friendsss
What kind of friends?
norrrr...
like last time...
Zhao, tomorrow go movie, k?
Zhao, tomorrow go sing k, ok?
Zhao, tomorrow go shopping, ok?
Zhao, next week what what what what and so on and on...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

and
.
..
...
....
.....
......I do miss my childhood momentsssss
all GONE GONE GONE... =(


I'm in da
H
E
L
L


Craps no more... I shall bring myself to study=(
Shitssss so heavy... can't really bring myself there...

bye lar
miss you... =*

2 comments:

yx said...

really like your blog laa.. hehehehe..
jiayou!

sHuZhAo said...

hehez...
thx=)!
loh, tmr is 30th eh.. haha