December 4, 2011

Bike trip : Gua Tempurung 031211

I cycled to Gua Tempurung. Yes, cycle. You know, bicycle, 2 wheels where you have to get your leg moving for it to move. From Kampar to there is around a 15 km destination I think. It took us less than an hour to reach there. Congrats to all of us for being able to make it. It's all worth it.

This was really very last minute plan for me. I had dinner with them the night before and I thought it was crazy at first when  I heard they will be cycling there. However, it sounds adventurous too! I've always thinking of going for a back pack's trip or like this time a bike's trip. I'm taking a baby step now. I hope to try something more challenging next time. =) I'm still not sure whether or not to go at first because I haven't been touching the bicycle for ages. I thought I ain't gonna survive till the end. Who knows? :) I knew if I missed this I'm not getting a second chance to experience this before I graduate. Hahaha. =)

It was FUN, really. We went for the Level 4, the full set which means the most strenuous and exciting and difficult and challenging of all. The whole journey took around 3 and a half hour. For me, is still consider okay. I hope it'd be more challenging! Throughout this journey, we climb up and down and went into the water. It was dark inside. You can't see anything without a torchlight!

I'm feeling pain all over my body and there's a big bruise on my leg. >.<

Below are some pictures of our trip. Too bad, no pictures were taken in the cave. Sad. =(

This is us. 2 km away from the cave. 



The skies are really blue and beautiful. I felt like I was in NZ. <3

Really love the view of the mountain and all. 

=)







Peace *V*



p/s: this is the 100th post! ^.^
I've slept for more than 12 hours.
Such a blissful thing.
Have to begin with revision.
I  miss H.O.M.E
and...
DOGssssss
How  are you? :'(

2 comments:

Thristhan said...

Did you actually go into the cave? This is one of the places I wanna explore soon. Only been to Batu Caves and Fairy Cave in Kuching.

sHuZhAo said...

Yes, I did. It took around 3 and a half hours. Went into water too! Oh, this is my fist try! Fairy cave sounds good!