November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mum!

I may not be the world's most filial or good daughter but to me, you are definitely the best mum ever. Happy Birthday. In my memory, you are still in your 30s but who knows, you are in the mid of 40s already. It is sad  that day by day, you are getting older. I still remember how I used to be so afraid of you when I was still a kid. There's a scar on my hand which was beaten by you and you DENY it! I clearly remember it was you who has beaten me with rotan until my hand bled! Well, I forgive you. Hehe. I know I was very bad when I was a kid. I am not so good now either but I always tried to be good! Haha. I now I have a very bad temper and it always goes uncontrollable. Whatever. Mum, I can't wait to get working now and give you and dad to live a good good life. May you stay healthy, pretty, young and happy forever.


With lovessss,
your daughter =)


No comments: