November 26, 2011

Christmas!

Don't Know Why - a very relaxing song for a very relaxing weekend. =)


November'11 is going to end and it is approaching December. Christmas is around the corner. Feel like having some real Christmas celebration this year. =)

HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


JINGLE BELL~JINGLE BELL~

 ~Last Christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away.~ *favourite* =)


To someone special~:) it never change, will it?







Lastly,

Greeting from London. Teehee <3

ByeBye


Till then =)

2 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

I loved the second picture!!! Ahahahahah you're so pretty. I guess you'll be celebrating chistmas then? (uh DUHHH) *facepalm* sorry, me and my dumb questions. Well, happy opposite-of-belated christmas to you! Ho Ho Ho!

sHuZhAo said...

Hey, thanks! hahaha.. yea.. thinking of celebrating it ! happy EARLY Christmas to u too! have fun! =)