November 3, 2011

Pulau Sibu



Pulau Sibu. I love this place a lot. Part of my childhood memories are here. I always spent my school break and maybe chinese new year there. My grandparent stays there and they have a very strong bond with that place. This place, is not as beautiful or luxurious like other island but it definitely has its own beauty within it. There's a lot of happy memories here. I remembered I spent one month holiday over there. Everyday, follow my grandfather to his farm. He was strong and he is. He has spent most of his time managing the farm. All by himself. He is a great man. Then, during afternoon, we kept on pestering the adults in letting us to go swimming. Sometimes, we went to catch fish too. That's how the time is spent over there. Simple, carefree and happy. =)

Last weekend, my cousin and I together with my brother and grandfather, we drove there. Now that we are adult, we can drive there and no longer needed our uncle or anyone to drive us there. Also, we can go swimming and walk around the island like nobody business. Time flies. Last time, we are not allowed to stay away from their sight because is kinda dangerous. You know, deep sea. Sharks! Just kidding.

The pictures:=)

Tanjung Leman Jetty. Waiting for the boat to go to Pulau Sibu :D

Simply love this pic!

Lovely gong gong <3

This is it! I used to be afraid when walking along this path. I will look down and watch out every step. But now, I can run! :D

So many changes over the years.







I woke up early just to see sun rise! :D but... too cloudy >.<

Then, we went around the island and visit the other parts of it. Is beautiful!









Little crab. I'm still afraid to touch it >.<

I love this pic a lot. =)

bond that never break.

Wish to go there again ^^
Check this place out if you are interested.

Website:

FB:



Toxicology quiz. I don't feel like studying =(
Good Luck.

3 comments:

yx said...

BRING ME THERE! i love beach! :P

Lindy said...

Awesome pics!! Love the crab and the jetty pics. :)

sHuZhAo said...

LOL... thankssss :) !!