October 25, 2011

251011


He is two years old already. See how fast the time pass?!

Tomorrow is public holiday. Happy HOLIDAY! :D Happy Deepavali! I always love holiday. Hahahahahaha.
I've been invited to my indian friend's house for this celebration. Sad enough that I can't make it. I would really like to see how do they celebrate Deepavali! MURUKU~~

It is almost one month since I started with my FYP. O.o
I have been learning new thing everyday. Not only does it refer to lab work but also refer to everything like how you organise your work and etc.
Also, it turns me into becoming patient enough and persevere till the end even when there's set back.


S.M.I.L.E =)







It has been exactly one year.
If it is not for that morning, I guess we are still stranger to one another.
I seriously, truly admire my courage.
I seriously, truly admire your everything. 

We are stranger... once again.
again 
and
again

...

1 comment:

theeggyolks said...

your doggie so obedient ar..can stay in the basin filled with water >_<