August 4, 2011

Nothing but Everything

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MICA. Happy 21st. Had a lots of fun and laughter during the celebration for Jye and Mica. We are one BIG and HAPPY family =) Thanks for colouring my University life with rainbow's colours.
I am not good at words and I am not good in expressing myself. Thanks for everything. As day pass by, the time that we can spend together is getting lesser and lesser. Nonetheless, I believe we will always have each other in our mind no matter where we go. Also, after 7 years, there will be at least 3 of us will be getting married. and Yay! =D


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Tick-Tock Tick-Tock. Waiting for time to pass and go home tomorrow.

Family

I'm missing my brother. Hope that he is doing well there. Heard from mum that he's getting thinner and thinner. He is working and teaching dancing at the same time. The salary is very low actually but dancing is his dream. It is his dream that kept him sustained for so long out there even when there is a family for him to rely on. I know it ain't easy to live on own but you are getting better in it. You are a guy after all so is good to train yourself at such a young age and you are going to be a better man. Lives your dream =)
I have dream too. I am going to step out my first step next year. What is it? You will see. Less Word. More Action. Everybody can dream but not everybody can achieve their dream if they never start trying.


I've got two boyfriends when I was a kid =p 3 years old. OMG. I was huge and I AM huge >.<







tata. Good Night.
Good Luck for tomorrow lab test.

miss.a lot.

2 comments:

Mica Liew said...

Cheers!!! love u!!! ^^

Mica Liew said...

cheers!!! love u!!! best friend forever ya!!! ^^