July 19, 2011

MidV with Bro

I am back in my own home after 3 weeks! I am so happy. I might kill myself if I stay there for too long. It really feels good to be at home. But on the other hand, I am feeling extremely guilty about it. I skipped lectures and practicals for this. BAD.

Thanks Mica for fetching me to get the golden ticket to home =) Also, not forgetting another 2 silly who accompanied me throughout the 2 hours. ♥ Sushi =D

On the way home, I received a message from Loh telling me one good news and one bad news. Forget about the good news, the bad news is... my beloved SAY is not going to teach us anymore. *losing motivation, losing mood* =(


So, back to my home... I feel Good. My mum change a new mattress for me. Pretty! but, my room, is still as messy as before=(

Today, my brother and I went to MidV. Just shop around and eat. He wanted to buy t-shirts and bag but in the end, nothing >.< MidV is going to have SnowFlake! Yay! Is situated on the top floor near the pet shop there =D

Basically, today...


















Went to try out GongCha milk tea @ Gardens


Winter melon milk tea. It taste really good. because of the winter melon i guess =))  really like it! :D




















 NO MOOD. 
SAY =(
bye bye
Nights




Everywhere I walk, I see your shadow. Everything about you  has carved so deeply in my heart. It is so deep that I afraid I can't pull myself out  or maybe, I don't want to get myself out  from you.
It is not so easy. Just like quiting smoking. It is never easy for one to quit smoking after years of smoking. It is more like a habit .









4 comments:

yx said...

lets go for snowflake and shopping one day! :))) If only if the ktm can be not so pack! hahahaha....

SAY! ......



I will meet him frequently next sem ... xD

sHuZhAo said...

okok...
but snowflake nt open yet.. dunno when...d ktm, aiks... dun want to mention. wait n wait >''<

hmmmph >.< never mind!!! next sem, i will keep on going to ur lab!! n kacau u! aahaha!

yx said...

hahahaha...we go after final!!! :DD

next sem u maybe will be too busy with ur lab work also..muahahahahaha...nvm..i help u to take his pic.. xD

sHuZhAo said...

OKAY... No problem... =)
You say one ah..muz snap more. but i miss his cold joke more! haha