September 25, 2011

Genting-20,210911-



KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 240911 in M'sia. So upset that I can't go. Cannot see TOP&GD. SAD T.T
Hopefully, in the time to come, they will come to M'sia again! :D


Now, let's talk about Genting! :)

View from the room. Love tilt-shift effect. It made them so mini and cute =3



It has been a while since I went to Genting. The last time I went there was CNY this year. It is not a while though. Hahaha. That time I went, got firework display for CNY. I love fireworks!
This trip to Genting, we played indoor games only. Indoor games weren't fun at all. No heart pumping games except for the roller coaster which got my heart pump hard for a little while. But, at least, I finally played the "POM POM car". Hahaha. That was my childhood memory, okay! =D
This trip to Genting was quite a dissapoinment because the weather wasn't as cold as I wanted it to be >.<





US! Argh... My hair block 1/2 of Loh's pretty face >.<

They just look like they are gonna explode!

Reached there, meet up with Mica and check in. Then, off we go for lunch and indoor games!

The Pork Chop Sandwich.

My favourite number :23! Oh ya, the cable car that we were in, was number 23 too!

Four of us <3

Happy face! Lining up to play "POM POM car"

I was excited for this!

Nice smile :)

After that, we went for bowling session. Glow in the dark bowling.



Then, dinner at Kenny Roger's *again* >.<







This girl just can't stop pressing her phone.

This girl too!
After dinner, back to the rides again.







Then, we went back to our room for a rest and took a short nap before catching a movie at around 1am. We watched Johnny English and would never ever wanna doze of in the cinema again just like last time we were here. Hahaha.





Happy moments always passes so fast. The next morning, have to say Goodbye.




 That's all. Nitez.

S.M.I.L.E =)


This song here, specially dedicated to you.
-Eternal Flame-
I believe in eternal. =)

2 comments:

michellesnoopy said...

the view picture is really cute! :D

sHuZhAo said...

yea yea ! :D <3