September 23, 2011

Malacca-180911-


This was the fourth time I went to Malacca since 2010. Why? For the food! What food can you think of when you hear Malacca? Of course, the first place will go to chicken rice ball. Next, follow up by Satay Celup, Chendol and Nonya's. For me, the first place goes to Nadeje crepe! I fell in love with Nadeje ever since I first tried it. I love how it melts in my mouth~!

It was a one day trip to Malacca. Since we've tried almost all the famous foods there, this time we went to eat Chicken rice balls, crepe and tried out some new stuffs like fried durian, assam laksa and coconut milk shake. I wanted to eat the durian ice-cream this time but it was out of stock.

As usual, it was a long queue. It is even longer during holiday.

Waiting happily :) The weather on that day was kinda windy. Just nice! No scorching hot sun. Lucky us!

This is the DURIAN. It taste durian. Hahaha. 

My stomach is too full to try this out. >.<

Assam Laksa. Is kinda spicy and sour.




Next, CREPE! This is the part I've been waiting for. =)


This time, we tried different flavours: Tiramisu, Rum&Raisin and Mango. Some how, I still prefer the original. Tiramisu not bad though. Arggghhh... All is nice! Hahahaha.

Tiramisu Crepe
Rum n Raisin & Mango

Heard from friends coconut milk shake is nice. We find the way there through GPS. Yes, we found it!

The queue is crazy. Just for the milk shake!
So many coconutsssssss!
Tadaaaaa~ Our milk shake. Only a mild taste of coconut. 

Hmmmm.... That's all for Malacca trip :') I guess after we all graduate, all these will be a great memories to us. I think we will not be going to Malacca for quite a while. Hahahaha. =)

No comments: