September 22, 2011

Family's Dinner@220911



Just ended Malacca and Genting trip. Tired but I enjoyed and had lots of fun. Will update about the trip soon =)


Now, I would like to update about my family's dinner. Family's dinner? It is so common okay. What is so special about it? Hahaha. But... do you know nowadays it is not easy to get together with family and have a decent meal? Especially when we are all grown up now and have our own life. Being able to have everyone in the family gather and eat together is a very blissful thing, you know? That's why, I appreciate it a lot. Thank you.
It has been months, a few months since five of us gather together and 220911 is the day :) Brother came back and I am here! So we went for a dinner at :

Silver Dragon.



I love the soup. Yummy!

These are the dishes that we had.
Everything taste so nice when all of us are eating together. =)
In fact, the dishes taste GOOD.

Dessert ;D Mango.

It has also been a long long long time since five of us watched movie together. We planned to watch either Johnny English or Nasi Lemak. Nasi Lemak sudah habis dijual so we watched Johnny English in the end. BUT, I watched that when I was in Genting so by my own, I watched Contagion. Contagion talked about the spreading of a virus like H1N1 and how people take control over it. This movie basically showed us how powerful is the virus to be able to infect people at a very fast rate through simple thing like touching. Glad that I learned Virology because everything that was showed in the movie, I learnt them in Virology such as Biosafety Lab 4, incubation period and vaccine! I bet Mr Doraemon would love this movie. Hahaha.




Lastly, family photo~! =) 



Gotta get back to prepare my FYP  presentation slides.

Good night and sweet dream =)
Till then.

No comments: