September 27, 2011

Snow Fungus with Sea Coconut and Longan

I cooked this. Is nice, I tell you. Haha.
So, the other day I saw sea coconut while I accompany my mum to the market. I thought of my grandma as I saw that because she always cooked this and I think the first time I ate this was actually cooked by my grandma. She always made me missing her foods. I love everything she cooked because I can actually feel all the love that she put into the cooking. Yes, I am missing her badly.
Initially, I was hoping my mum would cook this but she is way too busy so, I cooked this based on my common sense. Hahaha. Of course, my mum as my consultant. So below are the ingredients that I used:


  •  peeled Sea Coconut
  •  soaked snow fungus
  •  dried longan
  • red dates
  • pandan leaf
  • 3 types of sugar: brown cane sugar, brown rock sugar and bee sugar. *I'm not sure with the sugar's name. >.<*
I put the pandan leaf into the slow cooker and let it boil. After that, I add in the rest of all the ingredients. Cook till they are soft. That's it :)




So sorry that I couldn't go back.

No comments: