October 15, 2011

Lazy Saturday


A very lazy Saturday morning. I need to get myself back to work again. :D

Finally I have a new laptop now. ByeBye to my 3 years old laptop. You died so early. I feel sad for getting a new laptop because is such a waste of money @.@ I could have use it for more things. But, what to do? I can't do my school stuff without it.

Ops. Forgot to welcome the arrival of October. I am doing my final year project now. Hope it goes smoothly till the end. Next week is the beginning of a new semester. I have to balance myself between studies and lab works. All I can say is: Just do your best. I love the phrase: Live everyday as it is your last day. This gives me a lot of energy to face everything.



It feels great to get back thing that you thought you have lost them. :)
At that moment, I thought it will gone forever.
Glad that I found it back.

No comments: