July 1, 2011

Hello again

Xiao Cou said 'Hi' =)
HELLO again =) I'm back! Have been missing from here for almost a year. Now, I am coming back for no good. *laugh* Actually, you know, just come here to write some of my thoughts.


Well, in the past one year, since July I guess, I have been through quite a lot. Nothing much actually. LOL. Well, indeed after a year, there's some changes within myself. Changes that I meant here is my thoughts and basically, almost everything. I have never stop changing to improve myself to become a better person. Well, I know I have not make it to the best but at least I am trying and I am making an effort here. After all, life is a never ending lesson and we should learn till our last breath. 




You know, as time went by, as we age, as things around us change,we change as well. When we were young, we were given a candy. Do you remember how happy we were when we received the candy? We even cried when the candy was taken away from us. Now,  we don't give a damn on the candy. The candy is still the candy but why... This is not a bad thing after all. Can you imagine an adult cries when he was not given a candy? =) We aged, we learned and we changed. Still, don't ever lost ourself in the process of changing. 





Nights=)




2 comments:

yx said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

i enjoy reading your blog! Please update frequently can? hahahahaha... :DD

sHuZhAo said...

LOL~ THANK YOU=D
will update more=)