July 2, 2011

Family

Another weekend at Kampar. It is Saturday already. Time flies. It is July. Half of 2011 has gone... just like that. Poof~ I am wondering if I should go for the job. I know if I started, I wouldn't be able to go back to my home every week. On the other hand, I really want to earn some money by myself. I don't want to depend on my parent so much. All that are hard-earned money. It is not easy to come by but I am such a big spender. You know, GIRLS, skin care products, cloths and etc. LOL.

~Wondering~

Now, let's talk about my trip back in JB last month. It was a very short trip. The main purpose is to visit my grandparent while my dad has something else to do. We started our journey in the midnight. That day, my dad was really tired and he finally surrender and let me drive to JB. He was so heavy hearted to let me drive at highway and not to say, midnight. Well, he never trusted anyone on the road. =)


So, first thing in the morning when we reached, we went for breakfast with grandpa :
Famous for their porridge and my favorite: century egg ;)



Basically,  did nothing that day. DadMum have their own thing to do. So, my brother and I with the two devils went to Jusco. This two devil brought us to Harris bookstore. So diligent even during their school break =.=












A small tea break~


Then, walk around here and there and dinner again. Only us and grandparent. We went for clay pot chicken rice. 




this CHILI gave me a very unforgettable memory. It is not spicy but it chokes. I choked on it that day and at that moment I feel like I am going to die and I need to call the ambulance NOW! but, I still love it <3 =D Without chili, there's no life! XD








My beloved grandmother and my grandfather at the back. I love you <3





Alright, time to sleep.
Nights.


p/s:  I am now posting and writing from the past. Nothing much going on recently. 

No comments: