July 2, 2011

To: QiangQiang 020711

my favorite picture of QiangQiang=)


QiangQiang, my baby, rest in peace. Sorry that I couldn't be there for you. I know you wouldn't be dead if I back to home this week. Sorry, sorry, sorry and sorry again. Sorry to made you suffer. Sorry for not taking good care of you. Sorry to the other 2 dogs. Sorry. Could you come back to me? ='(

This morning at 9am, mum called. She told me QiangQiang dead of food poisoning. QiangQiang couldn't make it to the hospital. WTF. If I were there, I will discover sooner and could send him to hospital in time so he doesn't need to die and he wouldn't need to leave his other 2 friends. My fault.

My mum was crying over the phone. We love this dog a lot. Now that I am here studying, all the while, it is my mum that took care of the dogs. My mum love QiangQiang very much. I couldn't bear to see it dead body and I never want my mum to see it =( 

QiangQiang is a very funny dog. It is tame and soft. You can feel the warmth from the dog where seriously, I hug them when I am feeling depressed and have no one to turn to. As like other dogs, he love to eat and was very greedy. Just like his father, Xiao Gui. He would hide his food in one place then steal the other dog's food and eat those two portions greedily. He likes to play with toys. =( I couldn't see him anymore.



The first time we met =) Feb,2011


QiangQiang was so shy that time =)


The first time I brought him to the vet. The feeling was like bringing my own child=) He was so obedient. He just stay put and let the doctor examine. 


He always give me this stupid look=)


=)


He's naughty

His brother, PangPang. They always play together. I bet PangPang feels very sad now =( QiangQiang is gone=(


















QiangQiang, this song is dedicated to you. It fully expresses my feeling. The name of the dog in this video same as you too =) 




還記得你 喜歡咬著我的手
然後給我你嘴裡的球 要我陪你玩丟丟
你喜歡我 摸摸你的小耳朵
窩在我的身旁 沒有煩擾 在夢裡遨遊

好狗狗 好狗狗
謝謝你陪媽咪這麼久
你並沒有離開我 是搬到天堂生活

蔷蔷 你要記得我 你不要走丟 
快快找到天使 在天堂給我保佑
蔷蔷 不要忘了我
還有親愛的阿姨叔叔和你的朋友
你永遠活在記憶中

還記得你 喜歡咬著我的手
然後給我你嘴裡的球 要我陪你玩丟丟
你喜歡我 摸摸你的小耳朵
窩在我的身旁 沒有煩擾 在夢裡遨遊

好狗狗 好狗狗
謝謝你陪媽咪這麼久
你並沒有離開我 是搬到天堂生活

蔷蔷 你要記得我 你不要走丟 
快快找到天使 在天堂給我們保佑
蔷蔷 不要忘了我
還有親愛的阿姨叔叔和你的朋友
你永遠活在記憶中

蔷蔷 你要記得我 你不要走丟 
快快找到天使 在天堂給我保佑
蔷蔷 不要忘了我
還有親愛的阿姨叔叔和你的朋友
你永遠活在記憶中


I still couldn't believe that you are gone.
Give me time my baby.
Must live happily up there.
Mummy love you.
='(
020711
FML


No comments: