December 5, 2011

Spaghetti & some random photos & Bad Day


Tomato sausage spaghetti
 I made this for my mum during her birthday. I'm so proud of myself to be able to come out with such a delicious spaghetti *self-praising*. Ahem. Hahaha. Thanks to the canned tomato sauce. All I did was add a little bit of pepper, salt, chilli sauce, white vinegar and red wine. It would taste nicer if it wasn't too sweet.

The ingredients: tomato,garlic, onion and sausage.

Canned tomato paste.
Last time, I tried cooking white mushroom sauce spaghetti. Somehow it failed. It burnt. @.@

***


Random photos:

I always have a very special feeling for starfish. =)

The x'mas deco at some random restaurant I went.

a random wall lamp

a random menu

a random me

a random & random me


Song of my day:


Yea, BAD DAY.
Feeling dissapointed in myself today. I did very stupid mistakes. Yea, stupid. I will not repeat all that again. When things already happened, I hate giving explanation. People don't listen to your explanation any more when thing has occurred. Your explanation will only make it sounds like an excuse. No more mistakes is all I can promised next time.

p/s: never rely too much on electronic device. (e.g, laptop & printer) I wonder what went wrong. F.

sing a sad song and it will turn  around =)
our life doesn't stop here.
I'm fine, AGAIN!
=)

No comments: