July 13, 2011

Study Mood: ON & a little bit of that

this Mr.Doraemon is super duper adorable 


Study Mood: ON! Tomorrow, will be having Virology Test 1 =) I am happy because I can see my beloved *** *shy* GOOD LUCK, guys =)






Random:
I bet you guys haven't see me in 下乡 before. Sometimes, I will laugh at myself because I can never imagine I had do something like this. Seriously. Never. So not me and in fact I get extremely uneasy because I have to tuck in my shirts, tie up all my hair and behave in a serious way.
Below are a few pictures of the kids and I. Guess which one is my brother and sister? We are so alike as we are the quiet and shy type *laugh*





Me with the kids and YongHeng. Guess which one is my brother and sister? Hehehe... The red color shirt one is my brother. He is just 9 years old. CUTE right? My sister is the one in front of me on my left hand side. She has a very very long hair which I envy a lot. She tied them into braid. She is such a pretty girl. I miss her much! She is obedient too

 =)







I miss everyone of them

















Really TIRED but everything is worthwhile =)







♥S.M.I.L.E







Off to study.
Till then  =)







No comments: