January 22, 2012

Pre-CNY

Finally done with all the CNY's shopping including foods, drinks, cloths and everything. Kept on searching for cloths in the past few weeks and can't believe today, which is two days before CNY is the day I bought the most. Satisfaction. Haha.

I regretted buying one of those... =.=

Seriously, I can't feel CNY! >.< So what left now is cleaning my room =( look at the mess...

I don't know how to clean this mess... I just pile up everything so that at least, there's some space to walk in the room. Hahaha. The wardrobe is a big mess too. I just tidied up the wardrobe in Kampar before I came back home. I hate folding the cloths =.= Later have to change bed sheet, sweep and mop the floor. I HATE HOUSEWORK! WHY?!

This year there is no 年三十..I wonder why... Is it because this year is leap year? Yay! We have 29th in February this year! =D *one more day to live* So, reunion dinner is on 年二十九. It's gonna be a happy happy new year! Can't wait to have family gathering!


I hereby wishing everyone have a prosperous chinese new year!
龙马精神
财源广进
年年有余
身体健康
发大财
恭喜恭喜
... this is all I know. Hahaha. Once again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. May everyone of you is blessed with best of health, wealth and happiness! =)

DailyBits:

This bunny/bear pouch that I exchange it using RedBox points! Hahaha. 300 points!


No comments: