December 23, 2011

7 days to 2012





It's freaking 7 days towards the end of 2011 and also the beginning of 2012. If you ask me what had I did in 2011, damn, I couldn't answer it because things happened in a swift and times just went off like that. I already don't remember how many zillion times I've mentioned about time flies so fast but I still want to repeat that time really flies so fast like a rocket. One of my achievement in 2011 is I got a new camera. It is in one of my wish list in 2011. However, out of so many things that I've wished for in 2011, I only achieved one! =.= *fail, super fail* The others are sigh. Don't wanna mention. I will add them into my 2012 wish list. Since next year would be my last year in Uni *if nothing went wrong*, I would like to wish for more. I want to get a job of my interest and passion. Actually I already have my ideal job in my mind. I want to grab it fast before the Earth vanished. Please don't end everybody life in 2012. I haven't done so many things. Pray hard! However, I am really very very worry about my current result. I afraid  I will fail. Worry die me. =(


you, little pimple, get thousand miles away from me, will you?

No comments: