August 26, 2012

200th

Hello ladies and gentleman, this is the 200th blog's post already. What shall I write in this post? Hmmm.

My current status:
1. Whole body aching.
2. Tired
3. Finding ways to earn more and more money.
4. Thinking how to improve my knowledge and decrease my stupidity.
5. Wondering how to cure my problematic face which is full with pimples, blackheads and scars.
6. Thinking whether to dye/ cut/ rebonging/ perm my hair or not.
7. Planning on trip.
8. Looking  for a sport shoes, phone cover, bag and etc.
9. Figuring when should I start to study. =.=
10. Dream to becoming a journalist/ writer/ editor/ photographer/ designer/ tour guide/ teacher/ singer/ actress/ DJ. HAHAHA.

That's all for now. Will update again, soon!

I am missing all my friends.
How are you? :)



No comments: