July 9, 2011

FunFair ♥

Ferris Wheel 

Is weekend. Shall take a little break today not forgetting that I have list of works waiting for me to do. The second week in Kampar without heading back home. Kinda miss my mum, dad, bro and dogs. I kind of getting used to it already. Unlike last time, I will feel very down if I can't get a tour to my home over the weekend. I seems to attain a 'peace of mind' in myself and feels at ease and more comfortable with myself. The degree of acceptance of 'me' is getting higher. Do you know, we have to accept 'us' for whoever we are. We shall love ourself more than anything. This is the basic before you can start loving other people. Still, I think I have got much more to learn and improve on.

So off from the topic. *Laugh* 

Long long time ago (few months back), there was a FunFair near my house. To gain back my childhood memories, I dragged my brother to go with me. Throughout the FunFair, I didn't play anything. I just walk around, look at the kids with their parent and how the cheating games are carried out. I always think those games are use to cheat people and you will never get the prize =.= At least, I never got it once! Pathetic. Sobs.










In the FunFair, you can see that the happiest of all is the kids. With the s.m.i.l.e they reveal, is all so real and natural.








kind of missing my bro now. Shhh... cannot let him know.

Is a happy memory after all =) *peace* V




Till then~
Going to date with DORAEMON with Virology 
ByeBye


2 comments:

Camy said...

nice post! nice photos =D

sHuZhAo said...

Thx, Camy =) visited ur blog. u shoot nice photos too! =D