July 21, 2011

Happiness


~Happiness seems far but sometimes it is at your doorstep~
Did you realise that? 
How do you define happiness? For me, happiness is seeing everyone around me living happily and healthily. Sounds so noble, huh? LOL. Alright, and seriously, a true happiness arise from the heart. This kind of happiness will never be affected by external factors and it doesn't require money or anything else to achieve it.
Surrounded by your beloved family and friends and sometimes dogs, that's happiness! =)
Being able to eat home-cooked meals by mum even though there is just a few simple dishes but it is simply nice! 

  Well, we tend to feel unhappy when we couldn't achieve what we want. I do, sometimes. But it is over before I realise it. LOL. Over optimistic I guess. We can't force thing to happen but we don't let things to happen just the way it should. Happiness is in your hand. It is all depends on your mind set =) 




No comments: