May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and My Doom Day

I know these two things shouldn't put together but...
I really have the instinct that I'm gonna die awfully in all my papers.
Luckily, my instincts were always incorrect * trying to console myself* LOL
sigh, hopefully i'll be able to pass all of them safely! God bless me!

I have a Metabolic Biochemistry paper tomorrow but I haven't finish revising everything.
So, what to do?
Clever girl like me... I'll put that behind me first and concentrate in FB, MSN,BLOG and LOK LOK first=]
I'm not going to sleep today~!

I want to wish my mummy, and my two popo HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY~!
My mum called me two times... 
1- yesterday, she want me to wish her but i told her is not the day yet.
2- today, she called me to wish her tooo! 
I'm such a GOOD girl! haha

Well, I think I'm a very fortunate girl=]
I have my mum and two grandmas by my side! as well as my dad, grandpas! 
1000000000000 of gratitudessss!
I even got the chance to meet my two great-grandmothers... awwww... so blissful!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 


My popo with 小丑
20091216516


My mummy and my dear lil cousin
DSC00875


Here is my Sibu PoPo=] I miss you
26540_104387152932328_100000831324614_54269_3508360_n


Mother and Daughter ~ always so young=p
page


LOL!
DSC02162









and, May 2 is Xin's birthday=) had french fries instead of cake
DSC04234
HAPPY BIRTHDAY=} 
and this...
I dunno why I upload this one... but I want to upload it=p
His face is protected due to my safety purpose! hehe...
DSC04236








One night, I saw this pity dog by the road side={
I don't know how it get into this state
So sad when I see it
I had the urge to bring it home
I know is impossible because I have 3 dogs
and my mum would faint if she knows!
DSC04223
There are so many stray dogs here and there, now and then
Hopefully the dogs population can get controlled in a HEALTHY WAY
don't shoot them ! ={



### the end ###
Random pictures of dog
DSC03494

and I=p
DSC04310

No comments: