November 19, 2011

I love DOG

HELLO! :D



After so long, is time to update my blog! :D I've been so lazy @.@
This weekend, I feel kinda relax compared to the previous weeks. No tests, No thesis writing, No report. But yes, there's a small quiz next week. I feel so relax now after all the hectic works last week. I can't believe I actually did the writing 3 days before submission where I already knew it 2 months in advance. Thereof the quality of work is definitely not good for last minute work!

Last few weeks went I went back to JB, after I came back from Sibu in the early morning, I went to find my grandparent (mother's side). I spent only a few hours with them as I need to go back to Seremban at night. Ginny, which is my grandfather's dog, gave birth for the second time. This time, the father of the puppies is her son. That means, Ginny's son and Ginny fell in love and gave birth. =.=
The puppies are so cute. All the puppies look different as there are mixture of too many types of dogs. If you have studied Genetics before, you will know why XD
I was hoping there's a beagle as the mother is a beagle too. Too bad, none :(

This time, I edit the pictures in a very colourful way :p



feeding on milk! so cute and... pain for the mummy >.<




They are trying to climb into the house. how cute!




Meet my cousin. So big already. entering Standard 2! the puppy's expression so funny.



I hope I could spent more time with them! Before back to Seremban, had dinner with grandparent, aunt and the kids. Blessed =) I really appreciate all the time spent/spending with my family and friends =)

When things are gone, it's gone. It wouldn't get back no matter how hard you cry on it. I know this because I've experienced it and experiencing it. I've lost the love of my life. I dare not speak it out for I know... is my bad. 

Things never got stable. Everyone has their own way to lead their life and it is their right to do so. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. I can only wish the best on you.


Guys & Girls,
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.
Till then.
with regards <3

I'm loving this song : The hardest thing.
Loving the lyric. you know why :)



A still frame photograph of you, and me together.
Is all I have of me and you anymore.
We were so in love and we thought it'd last forever.
But in the storm, we were torn.

And I won't forget you, don't regret you. And the hardest thing I've had to do is live without you.
And i wonder why we both walked away.
I'm lost without you, still crazy for you.
Just turn around, come back because your smile is overdue
And I miss, I miss you.

If I'd only knew the words to say that would make you turn around 
I'd say those words to you more than a million times.
It's been forever, but that hasn't changed what you mean to me.
Darling can't you see? 



No comments: