November 23, 2011

Primary School.



This few days, I kept recalling back the past. All the memories have flown back to the days when I was in primary school. Many things has happened in primary school  and they left me with such a deep impression. I went to Convent. It is an English + Malay school. That time, I don't even know how to speak or understand any one of it. Even the basic thing like A, B, C to Z, I knew none. Quite a hard time actually. Teacher even sent me to extra class because I knew nothing at all. Then year by year, from Standard 1 to 6, I climb up one by one. Reaching Standard 4 and 5 I was in the second class already. However, my performance was getting bad again. Ever since the first time I scored in Science, the rest of it, I failed all the way to Standard 6. Entering Standard 5, that was the first time I speak English. We were compelled to speak ONLY ENGLISH and MALAY in the school and NO MANDARIN. As I have said, I started speaking English in Standard 5. How did I survive? My friend even reported on me speaking mandarin to teacher. I got scolded badly. =( Till today, I still remember the girl's name. Bad girl ! It was really weird when you don't speak English especially everyone around you is speaking it. I was really shy to speak it out back then. I don't know why. I am glad that I knew a friend who speak only English. That's why I feeling more comfortable to speak it out. In Standard 5, I got the last place in the exam. I cried badly. My dad was very disappointed on me. Standard 4 and 5 were black holes in my life. I was very very bad for that age. Sigh. However, entering Standard 6, I turned over a new leaf. I turned into a good girl again. I can't believe I, from the last place, had climbed up to the first place! As for my Science which  FAIL all the time, turned out to be a B in UPSR! ;'( I'm touched. LOL. Thanks for the efforts that all the teachers had put in. APPRECIATE. MY PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS WERE REALLY GOOD! Thumbssss UP!

Actually, there's so much things happening in primary school. It will take me days to finish up all the stories! Ahhhhh~ such a memory =)

I really envy those who are still wearing pinafore. Especially the dark blue colour one!

Below are some of the photos when I went back to Bagan Datoh to visit them. It was really fun. We played badminton and eat. The people there are really nice! =)
















My god- sister. Congratulation to you on getting such a good result in UPSR.  =)





That's all.
=)

No comments: