December 15, 2011

Turning point. If there is turning point, I guess I've used plenty of it. I hate doing wrong things and make decisions. I guess this is the reason why I hold back most of the time when facing any problems. I tend to take a step backward during decision-making and let others to decide. Maybe I can have the reasons to blame others. Well, not to say blame. I feel most of the time and the major reason is that I am afraid of failure and any wrong doing. There is this quote saying never afraid to fail/ failure is a way to success (something like this) but still I am very very afraid to fail. Even minor thing like very very minor thing, I will blame myself in a very hard way for that. I feel (not I think) this attitude is so wrong. Due to the reason of afraid to do the wrong thing, I always seems to neglect myself for what I really want. 

No comments: