December 11, 2011

That little girl & X'mas Photos

I was feeling so @#%@^&&^^*%$ throughout the day and I went flipping through the old photos. I saw myself when I was still a very cute little girl. That little girl did not know how sucks and uncute she is when she grows up. That little girl was blessed with loves and cares from her parent, grandparents and even great-grandmothers. Little did she know that many challenges are awaiting her and she still has so much more to learn. Life is a never ending lesson after all. 





I was a *princess* too. with my white horse. hehe. is pink @.@
***

Today, went KFC with my family. It was packed with people. We ordered 3 rices and we have waited for like around 15 minutes then the staff came and told us it would take longer time. So, he replaced the 3 rices with other items. ANYTHING of your choice. So lucky! =.=

Christmas is daysss away. Everywhere is full of X'mas decoration. So beautiful and romantic. 









Spot me ! :p

Penguin papa and penguin son!

Hidung tinggi. 

muka besar oh muka besar


***

Exam oh exam,
FYP oh FYP,
I am so tired of you two.


No comments: