December 31, 2011

Summary of 2011


Today is the LAST day of 2011. 2011 has been treating me pretty good but also put me in a big loss. Anyhow, I wish for better in 2012! 2011 end with FYP and 2012 begin with FYP. Something went wrong with my FYP so we all have to change title to do other thing. A big sigh. In addition, we need to extend our bench work for another week. Pray hard so that we all could finish in time. MUST PRAY!!! So, after lab work, will begin another new trimester and pooof CNY!

In my opinion, the biggest thing and most devastating thing which happened in this year would be the earthquake in Japan.

Maybe due to aging. hahaha... I fee nothing about the new year thing already. Last time I was really enthusiastic to welcome a brand new year. Not now any more because it is just another day... another day... Oh ya, I did plan for something to welcome a brand new year which was to cut my hair to short but then my friends all very kind to ask me to see back my short hair picture before I plan to cut it. HAHAHA. Actually that time I felt OKAY mah... but now when I looked back at those pictures, very NOT OKAY! It is still me in the end.

GOODBYE 2011. HELLO 2012.

Some last pictures in 2011:
I wanted to do a summary using picture on what I did throughout 2011. I did not brought back my hard disk as part of the pictures were saved in the disk. So below are some random photos in 2011 without according to the sequence of time. All the pictures here and of course some which were unable to show here are a very precious memory to me which I appreciate a lot.

Their presence makes my life colourful =)

=) moments that I miss.

QiangQiang =)

PangPang <3

attended BM symposium 2011. I saw this picture in Mr. Yuen's office. I was in it. hehe

Best friend's 21st
My 21st
Xin's 21st
Lai's 21st 
Of couse there are JY's, XX's, Loh's 21 st as well as KhoJye's 20th BUT pictures not with me. Paiseh =)

1st picture of us<3



VRI trip =)
The people who has such a major place in my heart and who has spent the biggest part of 2011 with me.
Mica came to Seremban

The first time I made my wish on paper lantern

missing those busy moments

:') thanks for accompanying me.

Still like kids.


Our trips =)

=)

together we went through all the hardships


BM first trip=)

MG role play

Role play!

My favourite Nadeje Crepe


Daorae!

Happy New Year!
Lastly, below are a few of my favourite songs....








Goodbye 2011.
Peace *V*


No comments: