July 13, 2012

White

White
I'm in love with white colour recently buy Black, grey and blue still top the list.

Random stuffs:
  • Today is 13th and is Friday. It's Black Friday! So, wear black if you want bad luck. :P I wore black once during one random black Friday. From top to toe. That was by far, one of the happiest day in my life. B-)
  • I've been staying in room and eat Wing's for 3 days continuously since Wednesday. 
  • Pimples are popping out and partying around my jaw line. I googled the causes and :
Jawline and chin acne can be caused by a variety of things, including hormones, excess oil, slow to slough off dead skin cells. However, this area is especially prone to irritant caused acne. Your hair touching your skin, your hands touching your face or the chin strap form a helmet can cause irritation. A condition called polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, a disease that results in cysts on the ovaries and too much testosterone in the body, can be the cause of acne in this area as well for women.

  • I've done watching The Big Bang Theory Season 1 to Season 5. Then I re-watch them again. Yes, from Season 1.Now I am in Season 3. It's hilarious and I just can't stop laughing at all the jokes inside. The roles I like are Sheldon and Raj. Both are them are so cute and funny. 
  • I'm currently addicted to Shalala lala. It was the song I listened to when I was in primary school. A happy song indeed!


  • It has been 1 year and 2 months since I watched Thor. (why did I remembered the date so clearly?)
  • XiaoGui's birthday is the 28th of this month.
  • I need to study for Pathology Mid-term.

Random photos:
Matching guitar t-shirt 
Precious <3
BunBun
Crazy
Buh-Bye
Happy weekend, people.
;)

2 comments:

yx said...

somehow i kinda miss Wings.. bring me Kampung fried rice.. xing zhou mihun.. XDXD hahahaha... dun touch ur face with hands.. that's really not good for skin! ;)

sHuZhAo said...

you should come find us one day. LOL. you can have them during convo! ;)