July 10, 2012

Blue sky; White clouds

Peace *V*
Yo, it's July and it's week 7. YAY! Another half to go ;) *jump in excitement* I afraid I would *die in excitement* when I am officially graduated. Please, someone, something, my heart or god can direct me to where I want and suppose to be. This week is gonna be a slightly busier week than the other. I have to study for mid-term, report and assignment ;)

Blissful enough.
Sometimes people do not realise that they are blissful enough. Just made the best out of the worst! Life is no a competition.

Stumbled upon beautiful blue sky and white clouds in the train. I can get really happy if I can lay on a big grass land, sand or paddy field just to observe the changes in the sky throughout the day... 
Love... you see what you wanna see




***


Wherever you will go

No comments: