August 30, 2011

Happy 54th, M'sia!


Selamat Hari Kebangsaan! Happy Birthday to you, Malaysia. :)

Still remember back then in primary and secondary school time, the moment as we stepped into August, we started with decorating our classroom with flags, bunga raya and slogan. I was real patriotic when I was in primary school. Haha. I even joined performance and choir for this Hari Kebangsaan. So fun! Back in secondary school when I was in Form 3, my classmates and I were in charge in decoration. Feel so satisfied with the outcome! Not that it was pretty, but the efforts that we all put into this decoration and the time we all spent together are the things that kept remember till now.


Hmmmm... Countdown 9 days to Final exam T.T

I'm worry, I'm afraid, I'm scare and I doubt.
Bad feelings, shooooo away.
I am going with confidence and belief.

Hahahahahaha XD

Lastly,
me in make up?!
LoL.. I think throughout this 21 years old, since the moment that I know what I'm doing, I think I've only try putting on make up for less than 5 times?

LoL I opt for natural beauty. No offense ya~ ;) but I find it a hassle to put them on and is weird for me actually. Also, it is wasting money >.<. However, make up really made one looks better as it make you look more energetic and fresh. By this, I mean more pretty, of course! Hahahaha.








献丑啦。
Forgive my 'hiaoness'
Still a girl after all. LOL.



Random:





say HI to the dog next door ;)










Busy for the whole day. Finally I can have time by myself. 
Before this, 
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my Muslim's friends.
Till then.
With regards =)

No comments: