May 11, 2010

Miss You



I'm missing someone so much right now
and no doubt, my best friend EMYLEE!
This girl never ever stop caring and concern about me!
We two are weird.
We are not like most best friends who will talk a lot.
We talk but not that much.
We have different interests, thoughts and habits.
I seldom share my thoughts and feelings with her and also everyone!
But, deep in my heart I know that she is so so so much important to me.
I'm important to her too=P LOL

Hey QI, I'm missing you everyday you 
know! *sounds so lesbian* LOL
Sometimes, I wonder why you love me so much you know?!
You know, I'm not very good, I have bad temper, I act weirdly, I say hurtful words.

But why do you love me so much? Am I that good??? LOL

Here are some pictures of us=) the days we spent together in Sg last yr=)

We decorate this card together^^
and we also act silly together^^


Buh-Bye
Have to face reality now~!
Got to study for the last paper tomorrow then I can BALIK RUMAH
I wonder if I can cover everything today=( I only touched this subject yesterday!!!
S.H.I.T


I'm a dead meat this time=( I did very very badly for all papers=(
Pray for passing 
I'm really NO GOOD!
serves me right!

No comments: