October 16, 2012

Bangkok- My first visit! (Day 2 & 3)

I forgot to blog about the Chinatown in Bangkok that I went in Day 2. I went there in the late afternoon. Chinatown is a very happening place. I think it would be better if go in the late evening or night. The place is quite packed and sells variety of stuffs.

Day 2: Chinatown
Chinatown, Bangkok
Wantan Mee. So different from ours.
Love the coke in this bottle! No more in M'sia T.T


Day 3:
Grandpa was sick throughout this trip. So day 3 only grandma and I went out while grandpa stay in the hotel and rest. Day 3 was shopping day! The shopping mall in Bankok is really very happening. We went to shop around Siam area, Siam Paragon and Platinum mall! I was shocked and surprised when I enter Platinum mall. It is known as the fashion mall. The mall consist of two buildings having around 5 floors each. Each floor, sells different stuff. They separate cloths, bags, shoes and accessories into different floors. Imagine! The cloths and all are like a mountain right in front of you. However, I did not shop @.@ It was our last destination. We got so tired from shopping and walking in Siam area. End up, I did not even want to shop anymore as i really don't know where to start! I am regretting now. =.=



No comments: