March 19, 2012

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012 @ Putrajaya

The 4th years.
I went to the fiesta on Saturday with my family. The place was so crowded. JAM!! Then we parked a distance away and walked to the place. It was quite a dissapoinment because I thought I had see many brightly lid balloons in the sky. Who knows. Most of the balloons are sleeping. There was a night glow performance and firework display at 9pm which I were anticipating for it. Only then, we get to see the balloons lid up with fire. We couldn't get a good view of the balloon though. I saw many people lining up for their ride in the hot air balloon. Sigh, how I wish I could be in it. The balloons were really huge. I can feel the heat generated from the balloon at a distance. I sweat throughout the night. Overall, it was okay for I get to be together with my family. I can feel that my mum, grandma, uncle and my brothers are not enjoying it due to the very high expectation and the cruel reality. LOL. I guess it had be much more prettier during day time. You know, blue sky, white clouds and colourful balloon.
One thing that made me quite dissapointed is I can't see this:
Felix the cat. FAVOURITE game boy game. 10 years ago,

Now, photos:

with brother. He thought he is so handsome with that spec. =.=
the youngest brother
Let's GO!
Love this shot! Around 7pm ++.
In front of me. So huge. 
Some special balloon. Is a tree I think. Got bird one.
For once, I thought it had fall on the crowd.
8TV balloons
The balloons where people can ride in.
Fireworks display
Busy night. 
Bboy =.=
Can you see me? ;)
The colourful bridge.
The end ;)

No comments: